- We engage in clear and direct communication, working toward mutual understanding and shared meaning.
- We embrace the need for healthy and respectful debate; we question data and perspectives, not people.
- We accept that the actions we take and the decisions that we make impact others that we work with internally and externally. We each work to better understand our impact on each other and the business.
- We honor our commitments consistently. We show up when we say we will, and we communicate when we cannot show up the way that we would like to.
- We work in such a way that our team members know that they can rely on us on a regular basis.
- We are all designers, we are continually co-creating our product and our company as new data is analyzed and processed.
- There are no heroes, each party is responsible for an equal part of any “problem” or “solution.”
- We are a “People first” company, and believe that we can work hard while also supporting one another in our lives outside of work.
- We believe in “The Golden Rule,” always treat others the way you want to be treated.
Awair Blog (Industry leadership)
Learn more from our recent posts.Awair Blog
"It's been amazing to experience Awair products in my home. Now I can make healthier decisions and truly breathe easy. I've also been so impressed with the passion of this incredible team and am excited about the opportunity to expand and grow!”
Kimberly Rice, Head of People Operations